photo 81949b89-01e9-4b68-9ed7-2f5f0107c4a1_zps643f50f2.png photo 27be1839-4b5a-4876-9e37-0b226c2dd11b_zpsa7cee300.png photo ea055864-8a7a-4a03-8d8e-c2bc3183d188_zpscfef9c29.png photo ff1b7c14-acad-443e-b9bf-100ee7284711_zpsbe9025d0.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Touching Up Your Makeup

I will begin by saying that apart from blotting, I don't actually touch up my makeup at school. Yes, I do check to see if I have mascara smudging under my eyes, but I don't go out of my way to reapply anything. The reason is that I don't have that much time at school between classes, and makeup isn't really my number one priority when I am at school. However, if I do want to touch up my makeup before I go out somewhere, this is what I do.

TIPS

  • In the bathroom, use a toilet seat cover to blot (also, if you find it embarrassing to blot in public, just use the toilet seat cover while in the stall, no one will see). The material is as absorbent as blotting sheets so it works perfectly!
  • Other than concealer, steer clear from adding more liquid makeup to your face, it can get cakey very quickly. Instead, blend in your existing foundation to bring life back to it.
  • Make sure that you gently wipe away any mascara or eyeliner smudged under your eyes.
  • Use a light hand with powder, only in the areas where you need it (T-zone for me).
  • If your blush has faded throughout the day, add some more to bring back that healthy flush to your face. If you don't have blush on hand, just use your lipstick as a cream blush.
  • Reapply your lip color on clean lips so that it doesn't look blotchy and uneven. Use your finger to blend it in for a more natural look.
  • If your don't want to add more lipstick, put on some lip balm and blend it in for a smooth and polished finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment